- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare4.9k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This5.3k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.2k
- Now Is A Horrible Time To Cut Food Stamps, In 1 Chart3.4k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study470
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'181
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker90
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast31
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth
- 'Kinky Boots' Smashes Records In Wake Of Macy's Day Parade Controversy42
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Grown Man Is Tearfully Terrified Of Pit Bull Puppy
- It's become a cliche, a trite bit of lazy cartooning or children's show writing, to feature a gigantic mountain of a tough guy, intimidating to all, suffer a panic attac...
- Read more
The fear people have of snakes, spiders and dogs such as pit bulls is well-known, but what if someone's fear of animals included birds, cats and even moths, and it was so intense that it became debilitating? This series profiles a group of individuals whose desperation for help in dealing with their animal phobias has them turn to psychologist Dr. Robin Zasio (A&E's ``Hoarders''), who runs the Anxiety Treatment Center in Sacramento, Calif. In each episode, three people take part in intensive exposure therapy sessions under the guidance of Dr. Zasio, coming face to face -- literally at times -- with what has caused so much unrest in their lives.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group