- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Obama Takes Selfie With World Leaders At Mandela Memorial, And Michelle Is Having None Of It301
- Obama Shakes Hands With Raul Castro1.6k
- Budget Deal Reached By Bipartisan Negotiators1.2k
- Scandal Brewing Around Chris Christie Appointees2.1k
- Star Trek's George Takei Enters The Fray In Fierce Primary Battle172
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Ned and Stacey get married after one week of knowing each other -- not because of true love, but because each one has something the other needs. Ned needs to get married to get a promotion at work, while Stacey desperately needs an apartment so she can move out of her parents' house. Will their marriage of convenience develop into anything deeper?
Thomas Haden Church
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group