- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- LOOK: Here's The Riskiest Looks From This Week At Cannes
- REPORT: Rihanna Sues Topshop For $5 Million184
- Queen Bey Is Pregnant & More Tweets Of The Week
- PHOTOS: What Are Those Furry Things On Nicki Minaj's Feet?!152
- WATCH: This Ad Is The Most Accurate Depiction Of Shirt Gap We've Ever Seen49
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Ned and Stacey get married after one week of knowing each other -- not because of true love, but because each one has something the other needs. Ned needs to get married to get a promotion at work, while Stacey desperately needs an apartment so she can move out of her parents' house. Will their marriage of convenience develop into anything deeper?
Thomas Haden Church
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group