- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms72
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting39
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend30
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied18
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway118
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Us A Good Reason To Nix Plastic Surgery10
- PHOTOS: Nicole Richie's 15-Year-Old Sister Is Now A Model
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7062
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.5k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY119
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released39
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found70
- Rich Teen Gets Probation For Killing 4 Pedestrians While Driving Drunk225
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Marjoe's Special Relationship With Her Dog on 'Neighbors From Hell' (VIDEO)
- After being sent to Earth to stop an oil drill from reaching hell, the Hellman must interact with suburban neighbors on 'Neighbors From Hell' (Mon., 10PM ET on TBS). ...
- Read more
Molly Shannon Talks 'Neighbors From Hell,' 'Glee' and Betty White
- You may think it, but your neighbors probably aren't from hell, unless of course, they're the Hellmans from TBS's new animated series 'Neighbors From Hell' (Mon. Jun 7 a...
- Read more
The Hellmans are a typical, all-American suburban family in every way except one: they're from hell. They've been sent to Earth by Satan, on a mission to stop humans from drilling into their underworld home. As they pose as everyday earthlings, dad Balthazor grows to like the odd but endearing qualities of humans, while his wife, Tina, would rather not be in the company of other suburban housewives. Rounding out the Hellmans are Josh and Mandy, typical teenagers in hell who find adapting to life on Earth fairly easy, and the family pet, Pazuzu. As Satan says, follow the credo ``Seem Normal, Fit In, Destroy Drill, Save Hell, Go Home'' and the Hellmans will have no worries.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group