- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Grossed Out Student Finds "Worm" In His McMuffin380
- Singer Sues McDonald's, Claims Chicken Sandwich Incident Ruined Her Voice140
- The Best Jobs That Don't Always Require A College Degree245
- McDonald's Most Caloric Offering Ever294
- Tornado-Proof Homes Are Possible, Expensive And Hideous442
- PHOTOS: This Is The Best Response To Abercrombie CEO Mike Jeffries We've Seen Yet533
- PHOTOS:Eva Longoria's Almost Wardrobe Malfunction At Cannes345
- High Heels Don't Cause Bunions, New Study Reveals490
- RUMORED: Cara Delevingne Snubs Leonardo DiCaprio?168
- VINTAGE PHOTO: 15-Year-Old Kate Moss Is A Fresh-Faced Beauty10
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'On the Spot': Joe Jonas Helps Johnny Wright Find Next Supergroup
- The manager behind the 'NSync, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is looking online for his next pop group. Wright's search will be followed in the 22-episode web...
- Read more
The Sun Spot Hotel in Malibu, Calif., with its population of quirky employees and guests, has definitely seen better days. Mr. Henderson, president of the corporation that owns the hotel, sends his unsuspecting mail clerk, Jeff Miller, to assist the current manager and get things back on track. Unfortunately, the manager makes this impossible when he suddenly dies. Jeff is put in charge and has to whip the remaining employees into shape.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group