- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare4.9k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This5.3k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.2k
- Now Is A Horrible Time To Cut Food Stamps, In 1 Chart3.4k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study470
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'181
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker90
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast31
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth
- 'Kinky Boots' Smashes Records In Wake Of Macy's Day Parade Controversy42
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Using hidden cameras, host John Quiñones observes and comments on how ordinary people behave when they are confronted with a dilemma that requires them to either take action or walk by and mind their own business. An example of a situation featured on the show is a waiter flirting with a diner's partner.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group