- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'181
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker90
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast31
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth
- 'Kinky Boots' Smashes Records In Wake Of Macy's Day Parade Controversy42
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
- Keira Knightley Proves You CAN Wear Your Wedding Dress Multiple Times63
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
What's On Tonight: Cops, Pushing Daisies, Graham Norton Show
- C-SPAN2 has new episodes of Book TV all night. At 8, NBC has the Penguins/Red Wings game. TNT has the Cavaliers/Magic game at 8. TCM has Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hy...
- Read more
While the title of this popular series has changed (formerly called ``Samantha Brown: Passport to Great Weekends'') the end result looks just as relaxing. Capitalizing on the growing trend among American families to take weekend trips in lieu of the traditional one- or two-week vacations, Samantha visits popular weekend destinations ranging from San Francisco, New York and Orlando, Fla., to Paris, with each trip built around a theme (a Washington, D.C., visit that de-emphasizes the usual historical monuments and museums, for example).
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group