- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Santorum: Mandela Battled 'Great Injustice,' Just Like Republicans Are Battling Obamacare3.7k
- Dick Cheney Didn't Regret His Vote Against Freeing Nelson Mandela, Maintained He Was A 'Terrorist'1.5k
- White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previous Denial4k
- Here's Why Obama Can't Use An iPhone1.2k
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pearl Harbor
- What They Used To Say About Nelson Mandela And The ANC45
- Drudge Thinks This Story Is More Important Than Nelson Mandela's Death990
- Fox News Won't Talk About Battle With Former Exec131
- Some Of The Beautiful Front Pages Remembering Nelson Mandela22
- We Didn't Know Bill O'Reilly Could Do This451
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like140
- U.S. Air Force Band Surprises Museum Goers With A Holiday Music Flash Mob21
- This Photo Of A Rocket Lift Off Is Even More Beautiful Than We Imagined
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected17
- This Unemployed 22-Year-Old Might Just Be The Next Banksy57
- There Was No Shortage Of Ugly Dresses On This Week's Worst-Dressed List
- What Your Hairstylist Is Really Thinking When You're In The Chair251
- 11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco646
- 17 Times The Fashion Was The Best Part Of The Movie59
- PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Takes A Style Risk In Edgy Pants
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
What's On Tonight: Kyle XY, Monday Night RAW, Weeds
- At 8, ABC Family has a new Kyle XY, then new episodes of Greek and Slacker Cats. AMC has Gentlemen Prefer Blondes at 8, followed by The Seven Year Itch. ESPN ha...
- Read more
Animation news: Brak is back, He-Man movie moves forward, and other stuff - VIDEO
- First of all, some Adult Swim news: The first Brak Show webisode is now online. Go watch it. Also, some cool news for Metalocalypse fans: a brand new Dethklok album will...
- Read more
People may call cats a lot of things -- and boy, do they ever -- but ``highly motivated self-starters'' isn't among them. That's especially true of Eddie and Buckley, two very laid-back felines who make Garfield and Morris look like highly strung neurotics in this adult animated series. Eddie and Buckley are perfectly happy to go with the flow, sponging off human acquaintances and taking advantage of whatever easy opportunities cross their path. It's not that they're irresponsible, exactly. It's just that they have been known to sell a kitty friend to an animal experimentation lab just to get staked in a poker game. OK, come to think of it, they're pretty irresponsible.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group