- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Michigan 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes Into Law1.3k
- Boehner Slams 'Ridiculous' Move By Conservative Groups1.1k
- Lamar Alexander Staffer's Home Searched In Child Porn Probe507
- Obama Takes Selfie With World Leaders At Mandela Memorial, And Michelle Is Having None Of It365
- The Final Countdown For Extended Unemployment Benefits3.1k
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms65
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend26
- Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors51
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting24
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied13
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy875
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found62
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released37
- Boy Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Little Sister With Wrestling Moves65
- Newlywed On Trial 'Didn't Show Any Emotion' When Body Found70
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Ask TV Squad: What of North Shore, Summerland and Clubhouse?
- Reader Diane really enjoyed the series North Shore, and she wrote to us wondering, where oh where did that show go? And what about Summerland? And Clubhouse? I'll tell yo...
- Read more
Fashion designer Ava Gregory has a pretty great life -- a good job, a sweet California beach house and a close-knit group of friends who have become like family to her. All of it gets tossed in the air, however, when her sister and brother-in-law die in a car accident and she takes in their three children: 16-year-old Bradin, brooding 12-year-old Nikki, and 8-year-old Derrick. As the kids try to adjust to a new life without their parents, Ava has to come to terms with the responsibility she now bears.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group