- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pearl Harbor
- Dick Cheney Didn't Regret His Vote Against Freeing Nelson Mandela, Maintained He Was A 'Terrorist'1.7k
- Intense Pearl Harbor Photos Show Why The U.S. Went To War, Why It Is Hell642
- The TSA Found More Than $500,000 In Loose Change. Now What?514
- The Rise Of Kirsten Gillibrand: How Hillary Clinton's Heir Is Winning Battles And Silencing Critics406
- What They Used To Say About Nelson Mandela And The ANC58
- Drudge Thinks This Story Is More Important Than Nelson Mandela's Death996
- Fox News Won't Talk About Battle With Former Exec167
- Some Of The Beautiful Front Pages Remembering Nelson Mandela28
- We Didn't Know Bill O'Reilly Could Do This476
- This Photo Of A Rocket Lift Off Is Even More Beautiful Than We Imagined37
- Expert Appraises Andy Warhol's Portrait Of Farrah Fawcett At $12 Million37
- U.S. Air Force Band Surprises Museum Goers With A Holiday Music Flash Mob26
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like147
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected18
- 23 Amazing Classic Books That Are So Short You Have No Excuse Not To Read Them65
- 31 Stereotypes About Book Lovers That Are Absolutely True157
- 9 Layouts Of Famous Houses From Classic Literature
- 8 Unexpected Places To Find Your Next Favorite Book
- 12 Books That Will Definitely Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- There Was No Shortage Of Ugly Dresses On This Week's Worst-Dressed List
- Milla Jovovich: 'Guys Are More Attentive When You Have A Little Weight On You'
- Heidi Klum Is Officially Done Modeling In Her Underwear
- 11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco658
- 17 Times The Fashion Was The Best Part Of The Movie69
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Lifestyle Choices & Alzheimer's Disease: Susceptibility, Not Inevitability
- Knowledge isn't just power -- it can also mean the difference between debilitating stress and the equanimity that nurtures health. Through the experience of producing a ...
- Read more
HBO using the power of television to fight Alzheimer's
- Much like the Children's Miracle Network Telethon raises money and awareness for muscular distrophy, HBO is hoping that their innovative program running through May will...
- Read more
Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible brain disorder that destroys a person's memory and thinking skills. It is a disease that affects millions of Americans. This four-part documentary series focuses on the causes, symptoms, treatment and possible cures of the progressive brain disorder, and takes a close look at the effects the fatal disease has on both the patients and their loved ones. The series is part of a larger project, which includes 15 supplemental short films, a website and a national outreach campaign, to bring forth a new understanding of the disease.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group