- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Lululemon Makes Painful Admission131
- Bernie Madoff Victim Calls Losing Her Money 'A Blessing'34
- Obama Offers Last-Minute Fix For Obamacare Enrollees -- With A Catch595
- The One Thing To Remember At Your Office Holiday Party12
- Area Man Accidentally Demolishes Arguments Against $15 Minimum Wage54
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms73
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting42
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend31
- 32 Times We Wished Jennifer Lawrence Was Our Best Friend In 201323
- Demi Lovato Admits She Smuggled Cocaine On Airplanes19
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Portraits Of Homeless Individuals Put Poverty In A Different Light38
- The 30 Best Art Books Of 2013
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone100
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.6k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY149
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released42
- Rich Teen Gets Probation For Killing 4 Pedestrians While Driving Drunk248
- 'It Felt Right' For Mom To Kill Brain-Damaged Son176
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'The Eye Of The Tebow' On 'The American Bible Challenge'
- "The American Bible Challenge" was back for a second week, and it brought a new challenge with it, dubbed "The Eye of the Tebow." The premise was simple enough, if certa...
- Read more
'The American Bible Challenge': Jeff Foxworthy Hosts Bible Game Show
- Newsday wondered why it took so long for this format to make its way to television, but its here now. GSN premiered their new game show, "The American Bible Challenge" (...
- Read more
Comedian Jeff Foxworthy hosts this game show in which contestants compete based on their knowledge of the Bible. The contestants, split into three teams of three, answer questions and compete in challenges drawn from the narrative found in the Bible as it relates to current pop culture. As part of the show's inspirational theme, the contestants compete to win money for their favorite charitable organizations or ministries rather than playing for themselves. Veteran game show producer Michael Davies (``Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'') is among the show's executive producers.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group