- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms72
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting39
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend31
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied19
- Is Pink Looking To Expand Her Family?
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway118
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Us A Good Reason To Nix Plastic Surgery10
- PHOTOS: Nicole Richie's 15-Year-Old Sister Is Now A Model
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7062
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.6k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY136
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released42
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found76
- Rich Teen Gets Probation For Killing 4 Pedestrians While Driving Drunk235
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Melrose Place repeats slip into The Beautiful Life's timeslot
- The CW already gave up on its lowest performing newcomer, cancelling The Beautiful Life: TBL. That left an empty spot on the schedule and an opportunity. Certainly not wa...
- Read more
Young model wannabes learn about the business from the bottom up in this hourlong drama from executive producer Ashton Kutcher. Raina Marinelli is a young model on her way up, while Chris Andrews is starting at the bottom of the fashion food chain. Chris lucks out when Raina shares her expertise with him on his first assignment for Covet Modeling Agency, owned by former supermodel Claudia Foster (Elle Macpherson). Raina takes Chris under her wing and introduces him to other aspiring models, all at various early stages of their careers. As he makes his way in the cutthroat world of high-fashion modeling, Chris must decide whether he can survive in the world of dangerous excess and fleeting fame.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group