- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms71
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting26
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend29
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied18
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Judge To Burning Man Lawyers: 'You Committed Virtually A Fraud'
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone98
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- The 30 Best Art Books Of 2013
- 6 Great Moments That Made The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Worth Watching
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7051
- This Is What A 21st-Century Model Mom Looks Like46
- Only Kate Middleton Could Make 3D Glasses Look This Good
- Looks Like Another Princess Wore Kate's Zara Necklace First
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.4k
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found70
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released39
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY102
- Boy Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Little Sister With Wrestling Moves80
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
A 'Biggest Loser' First as Someone Asks to Leave the Show (VIDEO)
- Well, this week's episode of 'The Biggest Loser' (Tue., 8PM ET on NBC) should get people talking for sure. While it was condensed into a single hour thanks to the two-ho...
- Read more
The popular reality series that helps people lose weight, hosted by Alison Sweeney, returns for a 10th season. Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels again serve as the trainers who help the contestants along the way on their weight-loss journey. The show adopts a theme of ``pay it forward'' this season, with the trainers motivating not just the contestants but entire communities. As usual, the contestant who drops the most pounds wins the $250,000 prize.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group