- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- PHOTOS: 10 Deadliest Periods In History (NEW BOOK)264
- PHOTOS: What Famous Authors Wrote In Their Books
- 6 Most Obscure Favorite Books Of Ernest Hemingway10
- WATCH: Colbert Tells Dan Brown 'Your Books Fill Me With Rage'
- WATCH: Amanda Palmer On 'F*cked Up' Reaction To Her Boston Bombing Poem24
- REPORT: Rihanna Sues Topshop For $5 Million168
- LOOK: Here's The Riskiest Looks From This Week At Cannes
- WATCH: This Ad Is The Most Accurate Depiction Of Shirt Gap We've Ever Seen48
- 'I Want Loads More. All Over My Body!'19
- Beyonce's Maternity Wardrobe To Get Second Life With Another Baby?
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Meet Jack McLaren, a smooth-talking advertising executive with one big flaw: a competitive streak a mile wide. Jack has just been fired from his latest job after he couldn't bring himself to let the president of the United States beat him at golf, costing his company their largest account, the U.S. Army. Now Jack has set up an agency of his own, staffed by the creative team that had been dismissed along with him: cranky creative director Carl, high-strung Ivy League accountant Erica, efficient secretary Suzy and Bruno, a young copywriter. At home, Jack rarely gets the best of his free-spirited daughter, Alex.
Penelope Ann Miller
John J. Strauss
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group