- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard on High'80
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene56
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Watch Victoria's Secret Angels Do Taylor Swift10
- 'American Hustle' Gets Big Boost From NYFCC71
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen217
- 11 Sculptures Of Sagging Skin To Counteract All Those Airbrushed Photos (NSFW)53
- Meet The Nomads Who Sleep In Walmart Parking Lots169
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- 20 Events You Can't Miss At Art Basel Miami Beach10
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty28
- 'Plus-Size' Model: We Need Size 8 (And Every Other Size) Models, Too437
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed16
- Keira Knightley Proves You CAN Wear Your Wedding Dress Multiple Times54
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'Dukes of Hazzard' and 'Santa Barbara' Star Christopher Mayer Dies, Aged 57
- It's been announced that actor Christopher "Chip" Mayer died July 24 in Sherman Oaks, Calif., of natural causes. He was 57. Born George Charles Mayer, III, he was rai...
- Read more
Just some good old boys, never meaning no harm. But cousins Bo and Luke Duke certainly have a way of finding trouble with the law everywhere they turn. Their adventures as the Robin Hoods of their rural community of Hazzard County lead them to wild escapes, aided by their souped-up Dodge Charger called the General Lee. The boys' nemesis is Boss Hogg, a corrupt politician who constantly sicks his minion, Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, on the Dukes.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group