- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare10k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7.7k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.5k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study608
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)384
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids242
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December181
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected12
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like54
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- 11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco15
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed23
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Just like the first season of this competition that aims to find Canada's next young singing sensation age 15 or under, season two of ``The Next Star'' features the top 16 culled from open call auditions, from which six finalists are picked. Those six are then given a series of assignments including vocal challenges, mastering a media interview and creating a signature look, until only one is identified as having what it takes to become a star and receives the grand prize.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group