- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- PHOTOS: This Is The Best Response To Abercrombie CEO Mike Jeffries We've Seen Yet463
- PHOTOS:Eva Longoria's Almost Wardrobe Malfunction At Cannes344
- High Heels Don't Cause Bunions, New Study Reveals490
- RUMORED: Cara Delevingne Snubs Leonardo DiCaprio?167
- VINTAGE PHOTO: 15-Year-Old Kate Moss Is A Fresh-Faced Beauty
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Set in 12th-century England, this eight-hour miniseries based on Ken Follett's best-seller begins when a mysterious secret disrupts the succession to the English throne and an unlikely member of King Henry's family assumes power. As battles are waged for the rightful heir, Bishop Waleran Bigod and the Hamleighs manipulate the conflict to meet their own needs. Meanwhile, a fire destroys Kingsbridge church, giving master builder Tom, son Alfred and stepson Jack the chance to fulfill diocese leader Prior Philip's lifelong dream of building a magnificent new cathedral. The bishop, though, has other ideas, creating an epic test of passion versus greed ... and ultimately revealing the long-hidden secret.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group