- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare7.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This6.4k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today4.9k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business1.7k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'199
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast136
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker118
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Syfy conspiring with the Mayan calendar for a new mini-series
- At first glance, it looks like a blend of the forthcoming apocalyptic film 2012, and the mysteries and intrigue of The Da Vinci Code. Syfy is developing a six-hour mini-...
- Read more
Shipping magnate Eric Benirall hires a team of four -- a reporter, a meteorologist, an oceanographer and a psychic -- to investigate the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle after numerous cargo ships vanish in the region. He promises each member of the team millions of dollars for their services. But Benirall has a hidden agenda, which becomes clear to the team as the search goes on.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group