- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare7.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This6.4k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today4.9k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business1.7k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'199
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast136
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker118
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
A staple of MuchMusic's afternoon programming in the '90s, ``The Wedge'' is back in a revised format and in prime time, perfect for those fans seeking a friendlier time slot for their fix of trendsetting indie music. With new host Damian Abraham, the hourlong show still features the best in indie rock videos, but now has expanded content including a panel discussion of those videos, live performances and interview segments.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group