- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- WHOOPS: NSA Director Has Embarrassing Hot Mic Moment731
- Valerie Plame Rolls Eyes At Dick Cheney Calling Snowden A 'Traitor: 'The Irony!'2.5k
- House Passes Major Anti-Abortion Bill17k
- Official Claims White House Wasn't Involved In IRS Scandal22k
- Obama Gives Speech In Historic Location1.4k
- PHOTOS: Michelle Obama's Ireland Trip Wardrobe Is Making Us Jealous297
- Dolce And Gabbana Found GUILTY Of Tax Evasion272
- Kate Middleton's Birthing Plan: Read All The Details!39
- PHOTOS: Sarah Palin Makes Triumphant Return In Studded Snakeskin Heels3k
- PHOTOS: Royals Hit Up The Royal Ascot In Style13
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Entourage creator to make Wall Street series for HBO
- If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourag...
- Read more
Who says stocks and bonds aren't sexy? Certainly the corridors and bullpen of the Toronto-based Gardner/Ross investment house are hotbeds of intrigue, backstabbing and the odd illicit affair. Just ask Sally Ross, the elegant economist who is trying to maintain order now that her father, Cedric, has been arrested for fraud.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group