- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Actor Christopher Evan Welch Dies35
- Kanye Thinks Kim's Music Career Could Be Bigger Than Beyonce's?51
- MTV Tried To Get Jennifer Lawrence To Choose Between Bradley Cooper & Josh Hutcherson
- Kanye West Goes Off On Heckler121
- What's The First Word On 'The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug'?84
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms71
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting39
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend29
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied18
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Judge To Burning Man Lawyers: 'You Committed Virtually A Fraud'
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone98
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- The 30 Best Art Books Of 2013
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway118
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- 6 Great Moments That Made The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Worth Watching
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7051
- PHOTOS: Nicole Richie's 15-Year-Old Sister Is Now A Model
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.4k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY115
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found71
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released39
- Rich Teen Gets Probation For Killing 4 Pedestrians While Driving Drunk211
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Small Business And Reality TV: A Match Made In Heaven?
- Small businesses are getting a lot of the reality TV spotlight – for good reason: A starring role on a reality TV show can dramatically boost a small company's sal...
- Read more
Robbie Montgomery was one of the original backup singers for Ike and Tina Turner in the 1960s. After her professional singing career ended, Montgomery -- who is known as Miss Robbie -- took her mother's soul-food recipes, which had been passed down through generations, and created Sweetie Pie's, an iconic St. Louis soul-food restaurant that now has two locations. This docu-series follows Miss Robbie as she prepares to open a third restaurant with the help of her son and business partner, Tim. With all of the business dealings going on, Tim and his girlfriend are busy preparing for their wedding and the birth of their first child. Miss Robbie, who is in her 70s and has never been married, also looks for love.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group