- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- The TSA Found More Than $500,000 In Loose Change. Now What?1k
- Rand Paul: Unemployment Benefits Extension Would Be A 'Disservice' To Workers7.5k
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pearl Harbor
- The Rise Of Kirsten Gillibrand: How Hillary Clinton's Heir Is Winning Battles And Silencing Critics833
- State Official Shocked By Terrible Conditions At NJ School520
- 23 Amazing Classic Books That Are So Short You Have No Excuse Not To Read Them74
- 31 Stereotypes About Book Lovers That Are Absolutely True221
- 9 Layouts Of Famous Houses From Classic Literature
- 12 Books That Will Definitely Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- 8 Unexpected Places To Find Your Next Favorite Book
- Milla Jovovich: 'Guys Are More Attentive When You Have A Little Weight On You'
- There Was No Shortage Of Ugly Dresses On This Week's Worst-Dressed List
- Heidi Klum Is Officially Done Modeling In Her Underwear
- PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Takes A Style Risk In Edgy Pants
- WATCH: This 1930s Beauty Routine Puts Ours To Shame18
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Andrew Jenks' World: Total Immersion, With a Big Heart
- "Always be prepared for the unexpected." In his July 2008 commencement speech at his alma mater, Andrew Jenks pointed to his own experience as a filmmaker as a model ...
- Read more
Intent on capturing, as he says, ``what my generation thinks, how they act and what they ultimately stand for,'' award-winning documentary filmmaker Andrew Jenks uses his camera to reveal unique slices of American life. In each episode, the 24-year-old moves in with a different stranger to experience a week in their life, everyone from a platinum-selling recording artist to an NFL cheerleader, from a homeless youth to a mixed martial artist.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group