July 28, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 7th 2009 3:01PM
There are a lot of TV show set designs that I love, but I've never really given any thought to how put them together exactly. I used to assume they just drew up plans and/or blueprints with the measurements and all that and then the set designers and the rest of the crew would build the sets. I never once thought they were done this way.
On The Set has pictures of the original dioramas (those little models you might have built for a class back in school, though I never did) made for various shows over the years. These things are great! Check out the Price is Right set above. The site even has more dioramas from the show, from different angles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- First Look at 'The Simpsons,' 'Family Guy' Crossover
- We're Mad For the New 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Trailer
- Katniss Prepares For War In New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Teaser
- Kylie & Kendall Jenner Party Down With Chris Brown & Trey Songz
- Stephen Colbert Rocks Full 'Hobbit' Costume To Host Comic-Con Panel
- More From ET