October 30, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 27th 2009 2:30PM
Nadya Suleman, who will always be known as "Octomom" because it's funnier, has officially signed papers for a reality TV show to feature her and her 14 kids. No word yet on which network will air the show (it might air overseas first as it's a British company producing the show) or what it will be called, but I'm hoping it's called Fourteen is Enough or Nadya & Nobody Plus 14.
|Yes, I think it will be interesting||79 (6.0%)|
|I'll tune in once just to see how it's handled||92 (7.0%)|
|I'd rather watch cheese get moldy||1146 (87.0%)|
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 18 Shocking and Vengeful Moments from 'The Magician'
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- More From BuddyTV
- Meet CBS' Supergirl (and Her Sister), Get Scoop on Kara's Big Entrance
- Big Bang Theory Prom Pictures Revealed — Who Bails on Their Date?!
- Le Carre Series Starring Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston Lands at AMC
- Ratings: black-ish Rises, Stalker and Middle Slip, CW Dramas Eye Upticks
- Slednecks Star Defends MTV's 'Crazy' New Series — Plus: An Explosive Clip
- More From TVLine
- Emma Watson On Her Famous Feminist UN Speech: It Wasn't Easy
- EXCLUSIVE: Ben Affleck, Kristen Stewart and Robert Downey, Jr. to Attend Hollywood Film Awards
- Shemar Moore Says He's Getting 'Hanky Panky' on 'Criminal Minds'
- Teresa Giudice's 13-Year-Old Daughter Makes Sexy Music Video
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to be Gay
- More From ET