July 31, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 17th 2010 8:05AM
(S06E04) The numbers! The numbers!
Lindelof and Cuse have been teasing us for a while now that they might not reveal the significance of the numbers. Without doing so directly, I think they gave us something huge connected to them tonight. Finally, after a lackluster episode last week we're getting some information we can sink our teeth into. Locke-centric episodes always seem to be good for that.
The character connections in the flash-sideways reality were really coming at us hard and heavy tonight, with appearances by several favorites as we discovered how John's life could have been. It would appear that some things have definitely gone better for our paralyzed friend, while in some other respects he's the same sad sack John Locke we came to know and love over the past five seasons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11: Top 14 Performance Rankings
- August 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: NeNe's New Gig, Kristen's Marriage and All-New 'Wives
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan O'Brien and Shelley Hennig Tease a Rocky Future for Stiles and Malia
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Team America's 4th Mission
- More From BuddyTV
- John Stamos Guest-Starring on ABC's Galavant as a Knight in Singing Armor
- Sharknado 2 Takes Much Bigger Chomp Out of Ratings, Up 180% Vs. Original
- Emmys Poll 2014: Who Should Win Best Supporting Actress in a Drama?
- TVLine Items: SNL Alum Visits B99, Scandal, CSI Castings and More
- Rectify Sneak Peek: See What Inspires Amantha to Scream 'Eff That!'
- More From TVLine
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Explains Why He's No Longer Friends with Kirstie Alley
- Happy Birthday, Harry Potter! Daniel Radcliffe Is Wickedly Adorable In This #TBT
- Katy Perry Celebrates the Good Life in Trippy 'This Is How We Do' Video
- Lady Gaga: My Clothes Have a Soul and I Can See It
- Robin Roberts' Alleged Stalker Arrested, ABC Reacts
- More From ET