Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
(8PM, The CW)
When Chuck and Blair have suddenly emerged as the most likable characters on the show, it may be time for their fellow Upper East Siders to rethink some of their life choices.
Like, say, Dan, who was so jealous of little sis Jenny's renegade fashion show success that he's decided to deploy whatever means necessary to launch his writing career. Dan's plan: Pretend to befriend Chuck's papa Bart Bass.
That alone is enough to tick Chuck off, but when the junior Bass finds out that Dan's ulterior motive is to dig up Bart's nastiest secrets for a Vanity Fair mag article (yes, we're just going to pretend it isn't ridiculous that a high schooler would be assigned a major VF expose) ... let's just say there's nothing scarier than a baby Bass scorned.
(8PM ET, NBC)
The name's Bartowski. Chuck Bartowski.
As part of his spy guy training, Chuck gets lessons in the fine art of seduction from 007-ish veteran spy Roan Montgomery (guest John Larroquette). Chuck's "practice" partner: Sarah. And it's hot. In fact, Charah relationship fans will be happy with much of tonight's episode, which finds the Nerd Herder coached to use ladies man skills to retrieve a data chip from a wily female spy.
With Roan's advice, Chuck also gets the nerve to spill his feelings to his spy handler/fake girlfriend. But, as any true tube fan knows, you can't hook up a supercouple too early in a show, and that's where a surprise guest waiting at Sarah's apartment comes in ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Watch '24: Live Another Day' new promo: There's no going home for Jack Bauer
- Hallmark Channel's 'A Ring By Spring': Watch a promo for Rachel Boston's sweet rom-com
- Robert Buckley lands lead role in Rob Thomas''iZombie'; 'Orphan Black' streaming Season 1 on Amazon Prime
- 'Supernatural' spinoff changes title to 'Supernatural: Bloodlines,' casts Melissa Roxburgh as final series regular
- 'Heartland Table': Amy Thielen is canny about fresh food
- More From Zap2it
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- More From TVLine