Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
(8PM, The CW)
When Chuck and Blair have suddenly emerged as the most likable characters on the show, it may be time for their fellow Upper East Siders to rethink some of their life choices.
Like, say, Dan, who was so jealous of little sis Jenny's renegade fashion show success that he's decided to deploy whatever means necessary to launch his writing career. Dan's plan: Pretend to befriend Chuck's papa Bart Bass.
That alone is enough to tick Chuck off, but when the junior Bass finds out that Dan's ulterior motive is to dig up Bart's nastiest secrets for a Vanity Fair mag article (yes, we're just going to pretend it isn't ridiculous that a high schooler would be assigned a major VF expose) ... let's just say there's nothing scarier than a baby Bass scorned.
(8PM ET, NBC)
The name's Bartowski. Chuck Bartowski.
As part of his spy guy training, Chuck gets lessons in the fine art of seduction from 007-ish veteran spy Roan Montgomery (guest John Larroquette). Chuck's "practice" partner: Sarah. And it's hot. In fact, Charah relationship fans will be happy with much of tonight's episode, which finds the Nerd Herder coached to use ladies man skills to retrieve a data chip from a wily female spy.
With Roan's advice, Chuck also gets the nerve to spill his feelings to his spy handler/fake girlfriend. But, as any true tube fan knows, you can't hook up a supercouple too early in a show, and that's where a surprise guest waiting at Sarah's apartment comes in ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- Celebs React to Ireland's Historic Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Sharon Osbourne to Take Month Leave From 'The Talk' After Collapse
- 'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer Marries NFL Player Michael Caussin
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET