Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
(8PM, The CW)
When Chuck and Blair have suddenly emerged as the most likable characters on the show, it may be time for their fellow Upper East Siders to rethink some of their life choices.
Like, say, Dan, who was so jealous of little sis Jenny's renegade fashion show success that he's decided to deploy whatever means necessary to launch his writing career. Dan's plan: Pretend to befriend Chuck's papa Bart Bass.
That alone is enough to tick Chuck off, but when the junior Bass finds out that Dan's ulterior motive is to dig up Bart's nastiest secrets for a Vanity Fair mag article (yes, we're just going to pretend it isn't ridiculous that a high schooler would be assigned a major VF expose) ... let's just say there's nothing scarier than a baby Bass scorned.
(8PM ET, NBC)
The name's Bartowski. Chuck Bartowski.
As part of his spy guy training, Chuck gets lessons in the fine art of seduction from 007-ish veteran spy Roan Montgomery (guest John Larroquette). Chuck's "practice" partner: Sarah. And it's hot. In fact, Charah relationship fans will be happy with much of tonight's episode, which finds the Nerd Herder coached to use ladies man skills to retrieve a data chip from a wily female spy.
With Roan's advice, Chuck also gets the nerve to spill his feelings to his spy handler/fake girlfriend. But, as any true tube fan knows, you can't hook up a supercouple too early in a show, and that's where a surprise guest waiting at Sarah's apartment comes in ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Photos: Bindi Irwin and the PenaVegas
- Meet the Teams of 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- 'America's Got Talent' Live Results Recap: The 1st 5 Acts Advance to the Finals
- 'MasterChef' Interview: For Charlie and Ailsa, No Trophy but No Regrets
- [Videos] 'Castle' Season 8 Spoilers: Ryan's Paranoid, Kate and Castle's New Family Dynamic and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories
- Ron Perlman Talks Hand of God's Take on Faith, Sons of Anarchy Series Finale: 'When I Was Done, I Was Done'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Reveals Reason for That McDreamy-Fueled One-Year Time Jump
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84
- The 100 Season 3: Clarke Gets a (Grounder?!) Makeover
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Pumps Herself Up Before a Show in the Most Inspiring Way
- Q&A: Maddie & Tae Are Headed on 'An Incredible Journey' With 'Start Here' Debut
- EXCLUSIVE: Joy Behar Jokes That 'A Lot of Therapy' Prepared Her for Return to 'The View'
- Janice Dickinson Collapses on Live TV After Reported Bee Sting
- EXCLUSIVE! 'You're the Worst' Sneak Peek: Jimmy and Gretchen Are Awful Roommates (& That's Why We Love Them)
- More From ET