November 23, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 9th 2006 3:01PM
Nickelodeon's broadband site, TurboNick, recently relaunched with a few new features. Most of them I couldn't really care less about, such as creating playlists and trade them with friends (I always appreciate a good cartoon, but I'm a little too old to be sending SpongeBob clips to my pals). The coolest part about TurboNick 2.0, I think, is the new mash-up game that lets you create mini-movies by inserting video clips, audio and transition effects. I've been playing around with it, and if you're a young kid or a bored adult like myself killing time between blog posts, I recommend you check it out. The new site also offers games, a searchable database of Nick shows available online, user ratings and content available in other languages.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- More From TVLine