September 30, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 9th 2006 3:01PM
Nickelodeon's broadband site, TurboNick, recently relaunched with a few new features. Most of them I couldn't really care less about, such as creating playlists and trade them with friends (I always appreciate a good cartoon, but I'm a little too old to be sending SpongeBob clips to my pals). The coolest part about TurboNick 2.0, I think, is the new mash-up game that lets you create mini-movies by inserting video clips, audio and transition effects. I've been playing around with it, and if you're a young kid or a bored adult like myself killing time between blog posts, I recommend you check it out. The new site also offers games, a searchable database of Nick shows available online, user ratings and content available in other languages.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Recap: Will Ichabod Free Katrina in Time?
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4
- More From BuddyTV
- The Best, Worst & Weirdest Moments From Tonight's 'DWTS'
- Lady Antebellum Talks Birthing Babies and Albums
- Norway Funeral Home Refuses To Bury Casey Kasem
- Ben Affleck Talks Marriage, Children & 'Gone Girl'
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Stars LL Cool J & Chris O'Donnell Promise Action & Romance for Season 6
- More From ET