October 13, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 9th 2006 3:01PM
Nickelodeon's broadband site, TurboNick, recently relaunched with a few new features. Most of them I couldn't really care less about, such as creating playlists and trade them with friends (I always appreciate a good cartoon, but I'm a little too old to be sending SpongeBob clips to my pals). The coolest part about TurboNick 2.0, I think, is the new mash-up game that lets you create mini-movies by inserting video clips, audio and transition effects. I've been playing around with it, and if you're a young kid or a bored adult like myself killing time between blog posts, I recommend you check it out. The new site also offers games, a searchable database of Nick shows available online, user ratings and content available in other languages.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Quantico' Episode 6 Photos: The Recruits Practice Surveillance on Miranda and Her Son
- 'Bones' Episode 11.4 Photos: Will Brennan Feel Competitive with Betty White's Dr. Mayer Around?
- 'The Flash' Recap: Does the Team Trust Jay Garrick?
- 'Arrow' Villain Damien Darhk to Appear on 'The Flash' and 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Denzel Washington Is Coming to 'Grey's Anatomy,' But It's Not What You Think
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Found Unconscious in Nevada Brothel
- EXCLUSIVE: 'The Flash's Teddy Sears Spills on Jay Garrick's Relationship With [SPOILER] and Who Would Win in a Race!
- Scott Disick Shares Latest Cryptic Post: 'Never Give Up'
- Why Is Michelle Duggar Repurposing Old Blogs About Sex & Chaperones Post-Scandal?
- More From ET