December 21, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 9th 2006 3:01PM
Nickelodeon's broadband site, TurboNick, recently relaunched with a few new features. Most of them I couldn't really care less about, such as creating playlists and trade them with friends (I always appreciate a good cartoon, but I'm a little too old to be sending SpongeBob clips to my pals). The coolest part about TurboNick 2.0, I think, is the new mash-up game that lets you create mini-movies by inserting video clips, audio and transition effects. I've been playing around with it, and if you're a young kid or a bored adult like myself killing time between blog posts, I recommend you check it out. The new site also offers games, a searchable database of Nick shows available online, user ratings and content available in other languages.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- More From BuddyTV
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert
- Ratings: Amazing Race Ticks Up With Finale, Splits 3-Way Demo Win
- Mysteries of Laura Adds Boardwalk Alum Meg Steedle as Series Regular
- Darlene Love's Final Late Show Visit: Watch Her Full Performance
- More From TVLine