"I came back as Officer Judy Hoffs," she said. "I brought the big hair with me, the '80s hair with me."
Peete said she had fun filming for one day in New Orleans with Tatum and Hill, but that fans shouldn't expect too much screen time for Hoffs. "Don't blink 'cause you might miss me," she said. The movie version is expected to be released sometime next year.
- I'm always up for a good Dwight Schrute bobblehead, but a Terminator one? I'm not sure I really get the appeal there.
- I get more than enough of Evangeline Lily on Lost, so I'm definitely not sitting around wishing she was in more movies. However, she made the Cinematical Seven: TV Stars Who Should Be In More Movies (female edition) list. See who else made it over at Cinematical.
- Apparently fans have been up in arms about Jonah Hill remaking 21 Jump Street, saying that he was going to make it into a comedy. I loved 21 Jump Street, and I had no idea it wasn't a comedy already.
- I haven't seen Sam Raimi's newest horror flick, Drag Me To Hell yet, but I fully intend to. See what rating Cinematical readers are giving it.
- Cinematical is even suggesting you make it a double-feature weekend, seeing both Drag Me to Hell and Pixar's latest film, Up. Having seen Up, I highly recommend this. It is an amazing movie that will have you in tears throughout the entire thing (but was still really funny!).
But in TV land, the sisters were doin' it for themselves and finally getting respect as cops, war nurses and working moms; iconic shows like 'Hill Street Blues,' 'St. Elsewhere' and 'L.A. Law' would forever change (for the better) cop, medical and legal dramas; and no idea was too high concept to fill a primetime spot (time-travelling physicist? check; housewife-turned-CIA op? check; New York City beauty in love with a subterranean monster? check).
The bottom line: They all add up to 10 years of fine channel surfing -- and our awesome list of the 40 best series of the 1980s.
The bad news? Summer's almost over and it's nearly time for school again.
The good news? We've got just the thing to ease you into back-to-school mode: Our countdown of TV's 21 best school shows ever.
So sharpen your No. 2 pencil and dive in to see which series just make the grade and which ones are at the top of the class.
I got a great letter this week from a TV fan named Jim R.
"Dear TV Squad, About 15 years ago, I watched an episode of a scifi/fantasy TV show wherein an Elvis impersonator traveled back in time to meet (and eventually kill) the real Elvis. Could you please tell me the name of this program? Thanks"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- 'Constantine' Official Cast Photos
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.4 Photos: Elijah Teams Up With Marcel
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- Nina Dobrev on The Originals: First Photos of Doppelganger Tatia
- More From TVLine
- Steve Carell Reveals Jennifer Garner's Guilty Pleasure at 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Awards
- What Two Playboy Bunnies - Now Grandmas - Can Still Teach You About Being Sexy
- Shonda Rhimes Gives Network TV a Lesson in Sex Ed
- Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Fuel Dating Rumors!
- CaCee Cobb Shares Adorable Pregnancy Announcement
- More From ET