July 30, 2015
by Ryan McKee, posted Jun 13th 2010 5:00PM
This summer's return of 'True Blood', 'Entourage' , 'Rescue Me', 'Mad Men' and 'Weeds' has us excited, but worried. Some of these series are winding down and some kill off characters without warning. What will become of our favorite characters? We've recently lost so many and we still haven't gotten over some losses from the past.
If 'Family Guy' can spin off 'The Cleveland Show' and 'Battlestar Galactica' can birth 'Caprica,' then these 10 (or 11) characters deserve their own spin off series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Wet Hot American Summer EPs Talk 'De-Aging' Process, Season 2 Hopes
- Lucy Lawless Stages Xena Reunion With Renee O'Connor — See the Photo
- Empire Season 2: Pop Star Becky G Lands Guest-Starring Role
- The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi Collars Brooklyn Nine-Nine Guest Stint
- Jessie Spinoff Sneak Peek: BUNK'D Forces the Rich Ross Kids to Rough It
- More From TVLine
- Lupita Nyong'o Will Make Her New York Stage Debut This Fall, in a Play Written by The Walking Dead's Michonne
- The Black Mass Trailer Is Like Being at a Party With Every Actor in Hollywood, All of Whom Want to Show You Their Amazing Boston Accents
- Paul F. Tompkins and Andy Daly Discuss Review, Podcasts, and Having a Career That's Supposed to Be Fun in and of Itself
- More from Vulture
- Did Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Ex-Nanny's Engagement End Because of the Actor?
- Exclusive: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Animated Short Reveals How Peter Quill Met Yondu
- Caitlyn Jenner Ditches Dresses for Racy Jumpsuit
- Jennifer Garner Spends Her Day Off Visiting Sick Children at Atlanta Hospital Amid Ben Affleck Nanny Rumors
- FLASHBACK: Paul Rudd and Molly Shannon Relive ‘WHAS' Real-Life Camp Experience
- More From ET