March 9, 2014
by Ryan McKee, posted Jun 13th 2010 5:00PM
This summer's return of 'True Blood', 'Entourage' , 'Rescue Me', 'Mad Men' and 'Weeds' has us excited, but worried. Some of these series are winding down and some kill off characters without warning. What will become of our favorite characters? We've recently lost so many and we still haven't gotten over some losses from the past.
If 'Family Guy' can spin off 'The Cleveland Show' and 'Battlestar Galactica' can birth 'Caprica,' then these 10 (or 11) characters deserve their own spin off series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- More From Zap2it
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- More From TVLine