4 8 15 16 23 42
(S06E04) The numbers! The numbers!
Lindelof and Cuse have been teasing us for a while now that they might not reveal the significance of the numbers. Without doing so directly, I think they gave us something huge connected to them tonight. Finally, after a lackluster episode last week we're getting some information we can sink our teeth into. Locke-centric episodes always seem to be good for that.
The character connections in the flash-sideways reality were really coming at us hard and heavy tonight, with appearances by several favorites as we discovered how John's life could have been. It would appear that some things have definitely gone better for our paralyzed friend, while in some other respects he's the same sad sack John Locke we came to know and love over the past five seasons.
OK, this might be the best list EVER. If anything it makes me incredibly angry to read through it all because I'm sharing the same frustrations as the editors over at IGN. They've listed their top 50 Lost conundrums. There's plenty of unresolved stories and lingering mysteries that I thought of and some that I didn't even consider. From the polar bears to the scripture on Eko's stick to the island's healing powers to eye-patch man to the foot statue, it's all been considered. I've read through it twice now and every base has been covered. It's like a tiny Lost encyclopedia -- it's that comprehensive. So sit back and read through it. Prepare to get frustrated though because I'm sure you'll come across something you didn't consider either. Stupid numbers. Stupid black smoke monster... why can't you just tell me what you are?!?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET