4 8 15 16 23 42
(S06E04) The numbers! The numbers!
Lindelof and Cuse have been teasing us for a while now that they might not reveal the significance of the numbers. Without doing so directly, I think they gave us something huge connected to them tonight. Finally, after a lackluster episode last week we're getting some information we can sink our teeth into. Locke-centric episodes always seem to be good for that.
The character connections in the flash-sideways reality were really coming at us hard and heavy tonight, with appearances by several favorites as we discovered how John's life could have been. It would appear that some things have definitely gone better for our paralyzed friend, while in some other respects he's the same sad sack John Locke we came to know and love over the past five seasons.
OK, this might be the best list EVER. If anything it makes me incredibly angry to read through it all because I'm sharing the same frustrations as the editors over at IGN. They've listed their top 50 Lost conundrums. There's plenty of unresolved stories and lingering mysteries that I thought of and some that I didn't even consider. From the polar bears to the scripture on Eko's stick to the island's healing powers to eye-patch man to the foot statue, it's all been considered. I've read through it twice now and every base has been covered. It's like a tiny Lost encyclopedia -- it's that comprehensive. So sit back and read through it. Prepare to get frustrated though because I'm sure you'll come across something you didn't consider either. Stupid numbers. Stupid black smoke monster... why can't you just tell me what you are?!?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- 'iZombie': Why Major Working for Max Rager Is a Terrible Idea
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlize Theron Won't Be in Any 'Mad Max' Sequels -- But She Could Still Get an Oscar!
- Ronda Rousey's Boyfriend, UFC Fighter Travis Browne, on Their Relationship: 'She's My Woman and I'm Her Man'
- Donald Trump to Host 'Saturday Night Live' in November
- Stars Without Makeup
- Bristol Palin Is Having a Girl -- See Her New Baby Bump Pic!
- More From ET