by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 17th 2010 8:05AM
(S06E04) The numbers! The numbers!
Lindelof and Cuse have been teasing us for a while now that they might not reveal the significance of the numbers. Without doing so directly, I think they gave us something huge connected to them tonight. Finally, after a lackluster episode last week we're getting some information we can sink our teeth into. Locke-centric episodes always seem to be good for that.
The character connections in the flash-sideways reality were really coming at us hard and heavy tonight, with appearances by several favorites as we discovered how John's life could have been. It would appear that some things have definitely gone better for our paralyzed friend, while in some other respects he's the same sad sack John Locke we came to know and love over the past five seasons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Jackson wants to direct an episode about rugby?
- 'Downton Abbey': Julian Fellowes on how his boarding school escape led to Grantham
- 'Haven' Season 4 finale spoilers: 5 things to know about 'Lighthouse'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' episode 11 promo: Coulson's Tahiti is not a magical place
- 'Arrow': Why you have to watch the fall finale, plus fun with Emily Bett Rickards
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- 13 Musicals We'd Like to See Performed Live on TV (and Who We'd Cast as the Leads)
- Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc
- TVLine Items: Nick Jonas Returns to Hawaii, BIO Channel Replaced, Bridge Promotions and More
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts Prison Break Baddie Robert Knepper as DC Villain [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine