October 20, 2014
60 minutes presents
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 7th 2010 12:20PM
Here's tonight's TV lineup (all times Eastern).
- At 7, ABC has 'The Barbara Walters Special,' followed by the 'Oscars Red Carpet' and The Oscars.
- CBS has a new '60 Minutes Presents,' then a new 'Amazing Race.'
- NBC has a new 'Dateline' at 7.
- FOX has two new episodes of 'Til Death' at 7.
- At 7:30, Disney has a new 'Hannah Montana.'
- At 8, GSN has a new 'High Stakes Poker.'
- TCM has 'The Oscar' at 8, followed by 'The Big Knife.'
- At 9, Food Network has a new 'Iron Chef America.'
- HBO has a new 'Big Love' at 9, then a new 'How To Make It In America.'
- Hallmark has 'Uncorked' at 9.
- At 10, History Channel has a new 'Ax Men.'
- At 11:30, E! has the E! After Party: The Academy Awards.'
- At 12:05am, ABC has a new 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new 'Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.'
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.6 Photos: It's Halloween Time Again
- 'Gotham' Episode 6 Photos: Facing Demons of the Past
- 'Bones' Episode 10.5 Photos: Brennan Meets Her Rival
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 10 Photos: Tyra Acts as Makeup Artist
- 'Reign' Episode 2.4 Photos: Let's Dance!
- More From BuddyTV
- Supernatural EP, Stars Preview When Winchesters Attack! Plus: Cas' Quest
- Once Upon a Time Photos: Emma and Regina Tag Team the Snow Queen
- The Good Wife Photos: Is Diane's Big 'Move' Paying Off? Plus: First Look at David Hyde Pierce
- SNL Promotes Leslie Jones to Castmember (and the Universe Cheers)
- The Flash Recruits General Hospital's Roger Howarth for Recurring Role
- More From TVLine
- Julia Roberts, Honored For Work Against Bullying, Says She Was a ‘Shrinking Violet' in School
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Stars Tease Nell's Recovery, Show Off Dance Moves
- Khloe Kardashian Debuts Crazy Braids: A Ranking of Her Best & Worst Hair Styles
- How This Paralyzed Groom Walked Down the Aisle at His Wedding
- 8 Things That Only Happen at a Lana Del Rey Concert
- More From ET