October 14, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 17th 2010 8:05AM
(S06E04) The numbers! The numbers!
Lindelof and Cuse have been teasing us for a while now that they might not reveal the significance of the numbers. Without doing so directly, I think they gave us something huge connected to them tonight. Finally, after a lackluster episode last week we're getting some information we can sink our teeth into. Locke-centric episodes always seem to be good for that.
The character connections in the flash-sideways reality were really coming at us hard and heavy tonight, with appearances by several favorites as we discovered how John's life could have been. It would appear that some things have definitely gone better for our paralyzed friend, while in some other respects he's the same sad sack John Locke we came to know and love over the past five seasons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Quantico' Episode 6 Photos: The Recruits Practice Surveillance on Miranda and Her Son
- 'Bones' Episode 11.4 Photos: Will Brennan Feel Competitive with Betty White's Dr. Mayer Around?
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Will Jessamy Ruin Everything?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Recap: Has Coulson Made a Deal with the Devil?
- 'iZombie' Recap: Do Major and Ravi Score Some Utopium?
- More From BuddyTV
- Chicago Fire Recap: In the Family Way
- Democratic Presidential Debate 2015: The 10 Best Moments
- The Voice Battle Rounds Recap: Gwen Stefani and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Scream Queens Recap: The Red Devils' Boss Is (Possibly) Revealed
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Saved the Date!
- More From TVLine
- Lamar Odom Was in a 'Great Mood' Days Before He Was Found Unconscious, Says Brothel Owner
- Steve Carell Was Too Nervous to Ask His Wife on a Date
- 'Married at First Sight' Couples Enter Year Two of Marriage: Who's Still Going Strong?
- Lea Michele Explains Why Her Debut Album Failed, Leaves Door Open for 'Glee' Reboot
- Dick Van Dyke Reveals His Secrets to Staying Young at 89 - Ice Cream Included!
- More From ET