April 25, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Dec 27th 2009 8:32AM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Around this time of year, it's always good to get the kids out of the house. But is taking them to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel a worthwhile family adventure?
- If chipmunks aren't up your alley, Cinematical talks about the best family films of the decade.
- I love going to see a movie over the holidays, but this year I'm in the Outer banks with the family and the local movie theater has actually closed for the season. So while I would really like to see Sherlock Holmes, I can't. I can, however, read Cinematical's Sherlock Holmes review here.
- We have been watching a lot of DVDs though, including The Hangover, which is on Cinematical's Blu-Ray/DVD shopping guide.
- One of the movies I'm looking forward to the most is Cop Out, the Tracy Morgan/ Bruce Willis cop movie, directed by Kevin Smith. It was originally supposed to be called, A Couple of Dicks, but in any case, it finally has a trailer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET