July 30, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jun 24th 2008 10:57AM
Miami in June is hot. Very hot. On the set of Burn Notice, however, everything is cool. In fact, when I arrive at the Coconut Grove studios where the USA spy drama is shot, I find myself smack dab in the middle of a full-fledged film studio.
The old convention center, where I remember going to an indoor flea market in the late 1970s, has been completely transformed. There are trailers, production offices, standing sets, all geared up and working to bring Burn Notice back for season two.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lucy Lawless Stages Xena Reunion With Renee O'Connor — See the Photo
- Empire Season 2: Pop Star Becky G Lands Guest-Starring Role
- The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi Collars Brooklyn Nine-Nine Guest Stint
- Jessie Spinoff Sneak Peek: BUNK'D Forces the Rich Ross Kids to Rough It
- Exorcism: Live! Is Coming to Your TV
- More From TVLine
- Lupita Nyong'o Will Make Her New York Stage Debut This Fall, in a Play Written by The Walking Dead's Michonne
- The Black Mass Trailer Is Like Being at a Party With Every Actor in Hollywood, All of Whom Want to Show You Their Amazing Boston Accents
- Paul F. Tompkins and Andy Daly Discuss Review, Podcasts, and Having a Career That's Supposed to Be Fun in and of Itself
- More from Vulture
- Exclusive: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Animated Short Reveals How Peter Quill Met Yondu
- Caitlyn Jenner Ditches Dresses for Racy Jumpsuit
- Jennifer Garner Spends Her Day Off Visiting Sick Children at Atlanta Hospital Amid Ben Affleck Nanny Rumors
- FLASHBACK: Paul Rudd and Molly Shannon Relive ‘WHAS' Real-Life Camp Experience
- Why Do Strong Female Characters in 'Mission: Impossible' Movies Keep Disappearing?
- More From ET