(S10E05) You can probably add Trey Parker and Matt Stone to the list of people who will never be invited on Oprah.
One of my favorite side characters, Towelie, returned for this episode. Broke and in desperate need for money, he decides to write a memoir. Unfortunately, he has trouble selling it because most of the book is about Dorito Corn Chips, and also, he's a towel. Using his special "getting high" powers, he decides to disguise himself as a person in order to get people interested in his book. Oprah makes it a book club selection, but instantly turns on Towelie when she finds out he's been lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 15 Best Batman Villains from TV and Film
- 'The Walking Dead': 19 Moments of Family, Forgiveness, and Feast from 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 17 Moments of Dating, Darkness and Blackmail from 'The Apprentice'
- FOX Orders Ryan Murphy Comedy-Horror Show 'Scream Queens'
- 'RHONYC': Bethenny Frankel is Officially Returning for Season 7
- More From BuddyTV
- The Flash Recruits General Hospital's Roger Howarth for Recurring Role
- American Dad on TBS: What to Expect From the Big Move (Besides F-Bombs)
- The Blacklist Photos: What Will Land Liz in the Hospital?
- TVLine Items: Housewives Star Joins Good Witch, Chrisley Renewed & More
- Arrow Casts Vinnie Jones as 'Brick'
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Selfie' Sneak Peek: Watch Eliza Hilariously Try (And Fail) at Babysitting!
- EXCLUSIVE: DJ Dillon Francis Previews 'When We Were Young' Video, Talks 'Gorgeous' Zac Efron Supergroup
- A Timeline of Sex on Shonda Rhimes' Shows, From Polite Kissing to Full on Eiffel Towering
- Tori Spelling Admits to Cheating: Dean and I Had Sex the First Night We Met
- EXCLUSIVE: Sara Evans Has a New Christmas Album – and Her Daughters Sing on It!
- More From ET