October 13, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.5 Photos: Abby Becomes a Hostage When She Leaves Her Lab
- 'Fargo' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Murder in a Small Town (Again)
- 'Castle' Recap: Beckett Gets Closer to the Truth
- 'Blindspot' Recap: Jane's New Identity is Called into Question
- 'Minority Report' Recap: Dash Finds Love in All the Wrong Places
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Silence About Making Less Than Male Co-Stars in 'American Hustle'
- Star Sightings October 2015
- Nick Carter Says Backstreet Boys-Spice Girls Tour Could Happen With Support From Fans
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Gets Candid About Split From Brooks Ayers
- Tom Bergeron Pays an Emotional Tribute to His Late Father on 'DWTS'
- More From ET