March 2, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Oct 8th 2009 11:26AM
Even though I watch a lot of programming on the Food Network, I have to admit I missed almost all of the The Next Iron Chef in season one. Last Sunday, the second season of The Next Iron Chef blasted off with the best ratings for a series opener in Food Network history. Over two million viewers, a 1.1 rating among adults 25-54.
Why the big jump? Well, I think a lot of other people are like me. On Sunday, before I switched over to watch pro football, I clicked on Food Network where they were showing a marathon rerun of the first season of The Next Iron Chef. It only took half an episode for me to kick myself for not having watched the whole first season when it aired. It was terrific.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Does Alicia Commit a Bad Deed for the Right Reason?
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Accuses Phaedra of Infidelity
- 'Battle Creek' Series Premiere Recap: Will These Cops Ever Become Buddies?
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Finale Recap: A Scandalous Christmas and a Fond Farewell
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Who Makes It into Storybrooke?
- More From BuddyTV
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- The Last Man on Earth: Is Fox's New Post-Apocalyptic Comedy a Survivor?
- More From TVLine