Following ABC's announcement that Lost will air for three more seasons, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse shared some of their future plans with Entertainment Weekly. The producers discussed their excitement about Seasons Four through Six and previewed the Season Three finale. Among the highlights:
- All told, the six seasons of Lost will reach a total of 117 episodes.
- Straight from the mouth of Damon Lindelof: "You won't have to wait until 2010 to get all the answers you really care about."
- Cuse and Lindelof believe that a scheduled end date will satisfy fans' concerns about the writers' plans for the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dads' season order reduced to 19 episodes on FOX
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'HitRECord on TV' gets a trailer unlike any show you've seen before
- 'Sleepy Hollow' gets two-hour season 1 finale on Jan. 20
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC after one season
- 'Holidaze's' Jennie Garth: 'I've done a couple that weren't so good'
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- The Voice: 25 Song Suggestions to Make the Season 5 Semifinals Surprising (and Delightful)
- More From TVLine