July 30, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 23rd 2011 3:00PM
It's about 4:00PM, and I'm watching Erica and Adam laugh over beers at a pub in Ireland.
Well, OK. Toronto is actually filling in for Ireland, and I'm watching Erin Karpluk and Adam Fergus film a scene for Season 4 of 'Being Erica.' Yes, all you Adam haters. He's back in Season 4, and happier than ever. And Adam Fergus, the affable actor who plays the handsome Irishman, hopes that those of you who didn't take to him at first have come around. "He challenges her, it's hard for audiences to get over that," he says.
There's still hope, though. Fergus says his Twitter mentions got friendlier and friendlier as Season 3 progressed. If he has his way, by the end of Season 4 everyone will be firmly aboard Team Adam. He's certainly got his work cut out for him. "People have very strong opinions about who they like for Erica," observes Karpluk, adding that people still ask her about Kai (Sebastian Pigott).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- More From TVLine
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Producers Tell Nick to Shame Andi?
- More From ET