Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for is here -- we're now ready to announce the winners of the first annual TV Squad Awards!
During our call for nominations we received hundreds of comments for potential nominees, all of which were discussed among the TV Squad team before reaching our final list for each award. Once the nominees were announced, the votes poured in for the Readers' Choice award in each category -- thousands of votes when all totaled.
We hope you enjoyed these awards as much as we have. Being as this is only the first year for these awards, there may be tweaks to be made with the categories, so don't be surprised to see some additions or subtractions next year. Let us know what you liked or didn't like. And now, without further ado, follow below for each award's winner announcement page.
We usually don't get into anything that serious or deep here at TV Squad, but something has happened and we thought we should share it with you.
Our friend and colleague Adam Finley died last Thursday morning in Minneapolis. He was hit by a bus while riding his bike. He was just 30 years old.
We are all devastated here at TV Squad. Adam was truly one of the good guys, and if you read his work here and elsewhere on the web, you know that he was a funny, talented, special person. I've known him for several years, even before TV Squad, and I'm truly at a loss for words.If you're wondering why Adam has posts after Thursday, it's because that's how the post scheduling works here sometimes. We here actually didn't hear the news of Adam's passing until Saturday afternoon.
Instead of the usual TV news and reviews today, we're going to pay tribute to Adam all day, running our favorite posts of his that he has done over the past couple of years. We hope you'll indulge us, and maybe get to know Adam all over again through his TV Squad writing (and at Adjab). You should also check out his blog/podcast Raise Your Children My Way Damnit, his MySpace page, and other stuff he wrote. If you would like to comment on any of the posts we tribute today, please do so here, as we're turning off comments on those posts.
We love you Adam, and you'll be missed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Finale Predictions: Who Will Win Season 9?
- 'Red Band Society' Review: A Feel-Good Twist on Another Medical Dramedy
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 7?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Jax's Secret Campaign to Take Down Lin Begins
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Band Society First Look: Nurse Jackson Is Not Here for the Muffins
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: All Guns, No Roses
- Finding Carter EP Explains Season Finale Twists, Defends Max's Decision
- The Originals' Nathan Parsons to Lead Amazon Pilot From Lost Boss
- Mindy Project Premiere Recap: Diamond Dan Dances Again
- More From TVLine
- Julianna Margulies Sings Your Morning Announcements
- Beyonce and Jay Z Collaborating on New Album
- Bryan Cranston's MLB One-Man Show Will Make You Love Him Even More!
- NFLPA Formally Appeals Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Meredith Vieira Opens Up About Why She Stayed in an Abusive Relationship
- More From ET