Eventually, after Adam Scott and Nick Kroll joined them on set, it was revealed that not only were the pair of them also figments of his imagination, but so was the entire cast. Mankini explained: "This is just a delusion you created so you wouldn't have to face the face that you only work at E!"
Alison Brie chimed in, "If 'Community' were real, don't you think you would have seen a commercial for it on NBC?"
(S2E01) Lydia: "Me and Escapade left him back in Wapato." Casey: "Escapade? That's your ... car?" Lydia: "My daughter, the future star."
It's hard watching 'Party Down' knowing that this show will likely not be back for a third season. But, set aside all the casting news -- virtually all of the cast is committed to new pilots and series star Adam Scott is going to 'Parks and Recreation' -- and 'Party Down' is just as enjoyable as it was last season. The writing remains sharp and quick, while the sardonic wit that makes this show so special continues to flourish.
The season 2 premiere finds the caterers backstage at a concert of the fictional rocker Jackal Onassis (Jimmi Simpson). Henry (Adam Scott) has been promoted to team leader and Ron (Ken Marino) is no longer with the team, but runs into them at the concert. Kyle (Ryan Hansen) and Roman (Martin Starr) are still there, not finding much success in their careers yet.
The party is just beginning for 'Party Down,' the clever comedy about a crew of misfit caterers now entering into it's second season on the Starz Network. Star Adam Scott, as Henry Pollard, is only too happy to dust off his pink bow-tie and keep the party going. Not only has Henry been promoted to team leader of the Party Down catering crew, Scott himself has become one series' producers.
Scott says the catering escapades backstage at a def-metal concert, at an orgy, and Steve Guttenberg's birthday party are even richer with the newest hire of Megan Mullally. Mullally is joining the staff for the departing Jane Lynch, who is now starring in 'Glee.' In an exclusive interview from his kid's gymnastics class, Scott talks about the odd jobs he's had in the food service industry, who supported him with his acting dreams, and what's in store for the new season.
More casting news after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 11?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Interviews: Executive Producers Tease New Faces and Challenges in Season 2
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.11 Photos: Winter Comes Early to Chester's Mill
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.10 Photos: Big Jim Finally Learns the Truth
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Baby Daddy Casts Days' Matt Cedeno as [Spoiler]'s Sleazy New Man
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Friends Reunion Backlash: Aniston Was Not 'Pissed'
- Defiance Season 2 Finale Recap: Raiders of the Lost Ark-Brain
- Big Brother Recap: Same Old, Same Old
- Arrow Season 3 Casts Glee Alum as Felicity's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine