October 2, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Jan 15th 2010 12:40AM
(S06E11) I'll be the first person to admit that I loved Addison on Grey's Anatomy, but I hate Private Practice. Whenever crossovers happen, I never watch the Private Practice half and yet the storyline isn't lost by me. It's one of those ABC ploys for me to watch another show, and I'm not having it. The episode did make me miss Addison. She melded perfectly into Seattle Grace with her interactions with Callie, Bailey, Mark, and Derek as if she wasn't a guest character.
Overall, the episode continued its strong, character-driven direction this season and felt like a return to the core characters with Bailey's frankness, Cristina's determination, and Meredith's stereotypical facial expression she gives.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted May 1st 2009 10:29AM
(S02E22) "You have my baby and I want it back." - Katie
Those of us who keep up with show spoilers were warned that this episode would be a little crazy. But what we've got instead was a whole lot of crazy and some poor writing. To me, the season finale of Private Practice felt like it was rushed way too much. I get that season finale must be action packed and end with cliffhangers, especially when the series has been renewed, but there is a limit, no?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Narrowly Beat Kenny Chesney For The Week's No. 1 Album
- Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Welcomes Third Child
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Girl Code's Nicole Byer Shares Hilarious Advice That All Ladies Should Follow!
- Vanessa Hudgens Terrifies Unsuspecting Guests at Knott's Scary Farm
- More From ET