Agent Ben Reynolds
(S02E01) "Oh, your husband likes unprotected sex with hookers, so it might be a good time to get yourself tested for, you know, everything really." - Cal
Lies! Lies! Lies! Or are they? With the return of Lie to Me comes a whole new batch of poker faces for The Lightman Group to interpret and fortunately for us, the overall vibe of the show is a lot more believable than it used to be. If I'm going to watch a show where the lynch-pin of every episode rests on the ability of Tim Roth's Dr. Cal Lightman to negotiate all the little twists a suspect's face makes, then I better not be able to figure it out myself in the first five minutes. When I recently spoke with Roth, he said the show was a lot better now. He wasn't lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- The 25 Best Dances from 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19
- 'Hart of Dixie' Season 4 Premiere Photos: All About Zoe and Wade
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Shocker: Spinner Returns — and He's Still Working at the Dot!
- Awkward's Ashley Rickards Talks Jenna's Choice, Lacey's Surprise and More Season 4 Finale Twists
- The Flash Recap: Future Shock
- The Voice Results Recap: Women on the Verge of a Total Breakdown
- Glee Season 6 First Look: Dramatic New Poster Bids Farewell to McKinley
- More From TVLine
- Paul Rudd's College Yearbook Photo Will Blow Your Mind
- 9 Reasons Mariah Carey's ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You' Is the Best Holiday Song of All Time
- Rihanna Teases New Song From Upcoming Eighth Album
- Could Your Kid Be a Star? ET Goes Inside An LA Acting School For Kids
- Allison Williams' Surprising Peter Pan Diet: Donuts & Bagels & Everything Sinful
- More From ET