Agent Ben Reynolds
(S02E01) "Oh, your husband likes unprotected sex with hookers, so it might be a good time to get yourself tested for, you know, everything really." - Cal
Lies! Lies! Lies! Or are they? With the return of Lie to Me comes a whole new batch of poker faces for The Lightman Group to interpret and fortunately for us, the overall vibe of the show is a lot more believable than it used to be. If I'm going to watch a show where the lynch-pin of every episode rests on the ability of Tim Roth's Dr. Cal Lightman to negotiate all the little twists a suspect's face makes, then I better not be able to figure it out myself in the first five minutes. When I recently spoke with Roth, he said the show was a lot better now. He wasn't lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 15 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2015
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Woman in the Whirlpool'
- 'The Whispers' Season Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- More From BuddyTV
- Empire Sets Season 2 Premiere Date
- Was Schumer Too Easy on Cosby? Is Orphan Sarah Now Love-less? Scariest Wayward Reality? And More TV Qs
- Suits Season 5 Enlists The Last Ship's John Pyper-Ferguson to Recur
- Boom! Sneak Peek: Did Someone Say 'Beef Stroganoff Gravy Bomb'?
- Wayward Pines Sneak Peek: Is Ethan Prepared to Lay Down the Law?
- More From TVLine
- Complete List of Advertisers Who've Stopped Sponsoring '19 Kids and Counting'
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Up for Sale for a Whopping $100 Million
- Exclusive First Look: Matthew Fox and Jeffrey Donovan Face a New Breed of Zombie in ‘Extinction'
- You Need to Watch This Woman's Epic Sign Language Performance of Eminem's 'Lose Yourself'
- How David Oyelowo Is Challenging Himself and the Status Quo
- More From ET