Agent Ben Reynolds
(S02E01) "Oh, your husband likes unprotected sex with hookers, so it might be a good time to get yourself tested for, you know, everything really." - Cal
Lies! Lies! Lies! Or are they? With the return of Lie to Me comes a whole new batch of poker faces for The Lightman Group to interpret and fortunately for us, the overall vibe of the show is a lot more believable than it used to be. If I'm going to watch a show where the lynch-pin of every episode rests on the ability of Tim Roth's Dr. Cal Lightman to negotiate all the little twists a suspect's face makes, then I better not be able to figure it out myself in the first five minutes. When I recently spoke with Roth, he said the show was a lot better now. He wasn't lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Episode 15 Photos: A Double Date and the Weather Wizard #2
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'To Plea or Not to Plea'
- 'Glee' Photos: The Final 3 Episodes
- [Video] 'Criminal Minds' Sneak Peek: The BAU Goes to Prison to Find an UnSub
- 7 Times 'The 100' Destroyed (and Then Restored) My Faith in Humanity
- More From BuddyTV
- Vikings' Kevin Durand: The 'Enchanting' Wanderer 'Definitely Leaves His Mark'
- Sneak Peek: Ultimate Spider-Man Gets Put in His Place by Spider-Girl
- Pilot News: Tales From the Darkside Reboot at The CW Finds Its Lead
- Ratings: The Voice Rises, Boosts Chicago Fire; S.H.I.E.L.D. Returns Down
- Tom Selleck to Star in New Jesse Stone Movie, on a New Network
- More From TVLine
- Adam Levine's Reaction to a 10-Year-Old Fan with Down Syndrome Will Make You Love Him Even More
- Karrueche Tran Responds to Reports That Chris Brown Has a 9-Month-Old Daughter
- EXCLUSIVE: A Half-Naked Ethan Hawke Secretly Takes Photos of a Sleeping Dakota Johnson in 'Cymbeline'
- Victoria Beckham's Creepy Campaign Features 'Unconscious' Models
- 'Suits' Finale: Is Donna Rethinking Her Future With Harvey? Sarah Rafferty Tells All!
- More From ET