April 28, 2015
by Mike Moody, posted Apr 17th 2010 11:35AM
(S01E13) 'Faith' didn't deliver the thrills of 'Space' or the suspense of last week's episode, 'Divided.' Instead, we got a calmer hour full of lush scenery and characters relating to each other with a "spirit of cooperation."
I was glad to see the civilian vs. military conflict start to die down. I'd much rather watch the characters try to relate to one another on a personal level than be divided by their job descriptions.
I'm really starting to enjoy the show's quiet storytelling style, and the characters are finally growing on me. Eli used to be my favorite of the bunch - and he's still up there thanks to his 'Wrath of Khan' reference last night - but I've become very invested in Johansen's story. She's the most human character on the show, which speaks to Alaina Huffman's excellent performance. Hopefully the major development regarding Johansen in this ep will only make the character stronger.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Season 7 Finale Photos: Beckett Faces a Crossroads
- 'The Following': Ryan and Joe's Final Brotherly Bonding Moments from 'Evermore'
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.3 Photos: Sarah Tracks Down Mark
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.22 Photos: Everyone Learns About Derek's Death
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'City Beneath the Sea'
- More From BuddyTV
- X-Files Vets Glen Morgan, James Wong Returning for Fox's 6-Episode Revival
- TNT's Legends Adds Sons of Anarchy, True Blood Alums in Season 2
- The Flash Preview: 10 Things to Know About Tonight's Super 'Trap'
- Flesh and Bone Trailer: Starz Ballet Drama Shows the Dark Side of Dance
- Grey's Anatomy Adds Mentalist Alum Joe Adler for Season-Ending Arc
- More From TVLine
- This Baltimore Mom Is Being Congratulated for Pulling Her Son Out of the Riots
- 10 New Victoria's Secret Angels! Did Kendall Jenner Make the Cut?
- Hilary Duff Is on Tinder! 'I'm Talking to Probably About 9 Guys Right Now'
- Gisele Bundchen Poses Completely Nude for 'Vogue Brasil'
- Mark Ruffalo Perfectly Answers the Sexist Questions Scarlett Johansson Is Usually Asked
- More From ET