May 30, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 20th 2010 12:13AM
(S02E05) Jackie Peyton has to be one of the most complicated and twisted characters on television today. Just trying to navigate the ins and outs of her mind, the motivations and mood swings, is enough to make you seasick. But then she does something soulful and pure and good, and you wonder if you were wrong to doubt her. You had all that, plus 'Alice in Wonderland' in this episode. More after the jump.
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 30th 2010 9:02AM
(S02E02) When it comes to Jackie and her reliance on meds, what came first -- the stress or the drugs? You have to wonder. For those who think that Jackie is like House, there's one difference which is House had a serious injury that was the gateway to his Vicodin addiction. Jackie did allude to back problems last season, but now she just swipes pills and pops them like they're a crutch.
Anyway, this thought occurred as Jackie continues to be a mass of contradictions, especially to herself. This week was no different. More on that and the smoke alarms after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Castle Shocker: Penny Johnson Jerald Not Returning for Season 8
- Chicago Med: Arrow Alum Colin Donnell Joins Spinoff as Series Regular
- Teen Wolf: Five Teases from the Twisted Season 5 Premiere
- American Odyssey: Allison Mack Learns a Big Secret From Odelle's Daughter
- TVLine Items: Married Parents Cast, Oil Renamed, GH's New Dillon and More
- More From TVLine