October 30, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 20th 2010 12:13AM
(S02E05) Jackie Peyton has to be one of the most complicated and twisted characters on television today. Just trying to navigate the ins and outs of her mind, the motivations and mood swings, is enough to make you seasick. But then she does something soulful and pure and good, and you wonder if you were wrong to doubt her. You had all that, plus 'Alice in Wonderland' in this episode. More after the jump.
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 30th 2010 9:02AM
(S02E02) When it comes to Jackie and her reliance on meds, what came first -- the stress or the drugs? You have to wonder. For those who think that Jackie is like House, there's one difference which is House had a serious injury that was the gateway to his Vicodin addiction. Jackie did allude to back problems last season, but now she just swipes pills and pops them like they're a crutch.
Anyway, this thought occurred as Jackie continues to be a mass of contradictions, especially to herself. This week was no different. More on that and the smoke alarms after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- Go Behind the Scenes with the Famous Voices of Disney's 'Big Hero 6'
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Being Verbally and Mentally Abused in Past Relationships
- On Set with Allison Janney and Anna Faris at ‘Mom,' TV's Most Improved Comedy
- Jon Cryer Talks Upcoming Wedding – To Ashton – and New Movie
- Kaley Cuoco Gets Hollywood Walk of Fame Star, Right Near '8 Simple Rules' Dad John Ritter
- More From ET