If you watched this Sunday's episode of Entourage, you saw the gang debating Rogen's ugliness. And Rogen has made it known he's not a fan of the show. Oh, maybe he was at one point, but when you start calling someone ugly on national television, you're bound to get on that person's bad side.
Rogen says that Entourage creator Doug Ellin is a moron.
(S06E02) "Who would've thought I'd be the only one guaranteed to have sex tonight?!?" - Turtle
I know I've said it before, but one of the things that I've always loved about Entourage is how the writers behind the show seem to have this uncanny knack for re-creating exact conversations that I've had with my friends before. I know I'm not the only one out there who's had a laugh with their buddies trying to figure out how exactly did Seth Rogan get laid in Knocked Up? When Turtle made his final point ("His ugliness is oddly fascinating."), it was like deja-vu for me.
Then they went and killed the moment when Vince got that nudie pic of Sloan's friend. That never happens to me or my friends.
Like many shows before it, Entourage has officially reached a point where the title of the program doesn't exactly make total sense anymore. Think season two of Prison Break after they had, you know... broken out of prison. In this case, we've spent five seasons watching boys become men, and much like the tagline for Entourage's sixth season plainly spells out, "life changes, friends don't." What exactly happens when Vince no longer has an entourage?
The show gets a helluva lot more interesting is what happens.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- More From TVLine