First off, can we all agree that none of the episodes in the fifth, Phil Hartman-less season of NewsRadio aren't even in the running for one of the best of the series?
OK, once we start with that, it's still ridiculously hard to pick an episode that stands out. So many episodes from the first three seasons (and several in the fourth) could easily fit into this category. So I'm not even going to attempt to pick one episode to talk about. Thanks for reading, and have a good day.
Oh, alright, if you insist. I'll go with "Review," from the third season.
- Do you remember the show Big Wave Dave's?
- Best Week Ever gives us The Reverse Savage.
- A lot of people want Tucker Carlson to be fired.
- More nasty news about Andy Dick.
- Singer Chris Brown takes his jacket off at The Today Show, causes a riot.
- Did you know Hugh Laurie was almost picked to host the Emmys?
- BuddyTV has some interesting info about the Jericho season one DVD set.
This is one of the funniest videos I've seen all week, second only to the video of Miss Teen and her educational policy. It's Andy Dick outside of a nightclub, confronting a TMZ photographer.
It's not funny in one way, because Dick is obviously, um, a little out of it. But the funny parts are 1. Dick is wearing a dress shirt, tie, and shorts, and 2. Dick's "attack" is rather lighthearted, even if he does shove the camera (the cameraman jokes with Dick throughout the entire thing and gets off some funny lines). A random woman on the street shouts encouragement to Andy too.
The best part is he chases the TMZ guy a couple of blocks, and as an added bonus we get an accidental tour of the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
A lot of people have wanted to do this for a long time, and now Jon Lovitz has done it. It also brings up something from the past I wasn't aware of.
At L.A.'s Laugh Factory the other night, Lovitz and Andy Dick got into an argument about Phil Hartman's death and Andy Dick's drug use. Five months before Brynn Hartman shot Phil and herself to death, Dick allegedly gave her cocaine at a house party that Lovitz also attended. Brynn Hartman had been sober for ten years, and now Lovitz blames Dick giving her the cocaine as the reason why she got hooked again and killed Hartman and herself five months later.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51, Hailed as 'One of the Greatest Actors of Any Time'
- Netflix Renews Hemlock Grove for Season 2
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- So You Think You Can Dance: Lessons Learned From the Top 20 Announcement Episode
- Exclusive Hannibal Video: Alana and Jack Argue Over Will's Mental Health — Is Their Pal a Killer?
- More From TVLine