I miss watching television. I miss electricity and I'm sick of taking cold showers. Most of you may have noticed by now that I never got around to posting a review for this week's episode of Rescue Me, "Satisfaction." Well I have a good reason. I left work this past Tuesday at around 6:30. It was just like any other night... until my subway train stalled and I was stuck on it for two hours. After two empty trains finally pulled up behind us, my fellow passengers and myself used the empty cars and trekked through them back to the previous station we had passed. I was then forced to find another station, in a neighborhood I was unfamiliar with. I took a train that I never take and it was only able to get me to within 12 blocks of my apartment. So I walked... and finally I made it home. Success!
(S03E06) I'm honestly not even sure how to react. After this episode, Rescue Me has officially knocked off Nip/Tuck as my favorite show on F/X. Sorry Shield fans (and I'm one of them), but Chiklis and Co. can't hold a candle to Leary and his boys. This was arguably a perfect episode. It was just flawless. But no sense in going through all the wonderful minor things that happened, and there were plenty. Let's get right to the point: Marisa Tomei is smoking hot.
(S03E05) It's not that I didn't like this episode, but it just wasn't that eventful. I mean stuff happened, but it was a lot more set-up than anything else. And let's clear one thing up. There was no chlamydia. After last week's previews, I got the impression that we were going to have one big STD break-out. But after Mrs. Turbudy's arrest, the entire chlamydia thing ended up being some P.T.A. rumor that Sheila picked up from some of the other moms. Tommy thought he may have had it but it turned out he was just too scared to use the bathroom for fear of a burning sensation. So he held it.
Franco had a pretty big development, but that was about it. I was just disappointed that this was the episode we got before going on a two-week hiatus because of next Tuesday's holiday.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: 'A' is Unmasked at Prom
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona and Bethenny Argue at Sonja's Fashion Show
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- More From BuddyTV
- Playing House: Maggie Gets a 'Real, Live Human Family' in Season 2
- Stitchers Finale: Emma Ishta Talks [Spoiler]'s Uncertain Fate in Season 2
- Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Shonda Rhimes on 'Rebirth' for Meredith, 'Exciting New Romances' for Callie and Arizona
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Undercover Brother
- Coach Revival Casts Kimmy Schdmit's Andrew Ridings as Hayden's Son
- More From TVLine
- Woman Claiming to Be the Real 'Cookie' From 'Empire' Files $300 Million Lawsuit
- James Corden and Demi Lovato Celebrate Everyday Heroes With Singing Telegrams!
- First 'Deadpool' Trailer Is the Bloody NSFW Masterpiece Everyone Was Hoping For
- Vin Diesel is Among the 3 Highest-Paid Actors in the World
- Celebrity Breakups 2015
- More From ET