I miss watching television. I miss electricity and I'm sick of taking cold showers. Most of you may have noticed by now that I never got around to posting a review for this week's episode of Rescue Me, "Satisfaction." Well I have a good reason. I left work this past Tuesday at around 6:30. It was just like any other night... until my subway train stalled and I was stuck on it for two hours. After two empty trains finally pulled up behind us, my fellow passengers and myself used the empty cars and trekked through them back to the previous station we had passed. I was then forced to find another station, in a neighborhood I was unfamiliar with. I took a train that I never take and it was only able to get me to within 12 blocks of my apartment. So I walked... and finally I made it home. Success!
(S03E06) I'm honestly not even sure how to react. After this episode, Rescue Me has officially knocked off Nip/Tuck as my favorite show on F/X. Sorry Shield fans (and I'm one of them), but Chiklis and Co. can't hold a candle to Leary and his boys. This was arguably a perfect episode. It was just flawless. But no sense in going through all the wonderful minor things that happened, and there were plenty. Let's get right to the point: Marisa Tomei is smoking hot.
(S03E05) It's not that I didn't like this episode, but it just wasn't that eventful. I mean stuff happened, but it was a lot more set-up than anything else. And let's clear one thing up. There was no chlamydia. After last week's previews, I got the impression that we were going to have one big STD break-out. But after Mrs. Turbudy's arrest, the entire chlamydia thing ended up being some P.T.A. rumor that Sheila picked up from some of the other moms. Tommy thought he may have had it but it turned out he was just too scared to use the bathroom for fear of a burning sensation. So he held it.
Franco had a pretty big development, but that was about it. I was just disappointed that this was the episode we got before going on a two-week hiatus because of next Tuesday's holiday.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 15 Best Batman Villains from TV and Film
- 'The Walking Dead': 19 Moments of Family, Forgiveness, and Feast from 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 17 Moments of Dating, Darkness and Blackmail from 'The Apprentice'
- FOX Orders Ryan Murphy Comedy-Horror Show 'Scream Queens'
- 'RHONYC': Bethenny Frankel is Officially Returning for Season 7
- More From BuddyTV
- The Good Wife First Look: Is Diane's Big 'Move' Paying Off? Plus: First Look at David Hyde Pierce
- SNL Promotes Leslie Jones to Castmember (and the Universe Cheers)
- The Flash Recruits General Hospital's Roger Howarth for Recurring Role
- American Dad on TBS: What to Expect From the Big Move (Besides F-Bombs)
- The Blacklist Photos: What Will Land Liz in the Hospital?
- More From TVLine
- Whoa! We're Giving Away a Gift Bag Worth Over $3K
- 5 Stars Who Started in Horror Movies
- Jake Gyllenhaal Runs Like a Coyote, Loses 30 Pounds for Nightcrawler!
- Mariah Carey Proves She Can Still Hit Those High Notes - and Clean House -- in Bizarre Video
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Selfie' Sneak Peek: Watch Eliza Hilariously Try (And Fail) at Babysitting!
- More From ET