Among the A-listers you'll see this season: a daytime TV queen (Elisabeth Hasselbeck), a 'Star Trek' icon (Leonard Nimoy) and a two-time Oscar winner (Jodie Foster) who will finally let Maggie Simpson do the talking.
Check out our guest stars gallery to see when all of Hollywood's finest will be sweeping their way onto your favorite TV shows.
(S04E16) It's always nice when we get to see Joe's dreams for a change. Luckily for him, they aren't visions of the future.
I am constantly amazed at the strength of character shown by Joe Dubois. Generally characters on TV are very sensitive or have high moral standards. It's not often that they have both. The best part is that while Joe knows that he is doing the right thing and really has no other choice, you can see the frustration and the anxiety in his face. I wonder if Jake Weber could possibly get an Emmy nominee for this role.
(S04E09) "What could possibly give that woman nightmares other than someone named Dorothy dropping a house on her?" - Joe Dubois
Finally a show that isn't afraid to face the real issues men face today. Can't we just be allowed to have our swimsuit issue without being made to feel guilty?
I guess our collective suspicions about Cynthia Keener were right, although it isn't much of a shock. Her abducted daughter not only explains why she is committed to finding missing children but also why she's such a bitch.
(S04E04) " " - The cast of Medium
There are probably a lot of things about being deaf that are not pleasant but not being able to listen to a Godzilla movie is one that never occurred to me.
I understand that actors will often be typecast into a certain role and may play similar characters on television, but I would think the casting director for Medium would have a little more sense than to cast Dr. Martin Candle from Lost as the hearing specialist.
(S04E02) "Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over." Alison Dubois & Neil Finn
So I'm guessing many of you immediately tuned out when this episode started with what appeared to be the aftermath of a horrible car crash. After last week's shocking image of a dead child in a box, you must have been relieved to receive some warning that a startling and disturbing image was on the horizon. Well, since you changed channels, let me bring you up to speed. The driver was Allsion's daughter, Ariel. You can, at least be thankful that you missed the required "What are we going to do now?" conversation that Allison and Joe have every episode.
I am less than impressed with Anjelica Huston. Why such an interesting, charismatic actress would pick such a bland character to play is a mystery to me. I'm hoping she reveals some more of herself real soon.
(S04E01) "I miss Devalos." - Allison Dubois
I expected some sort of recap to remind us what happened last season but asking tourists at the Hollywood/Highland Shopping Plaza was not what I expected. Quite frankly, I was surprised that they were able to find so many people who remembered what happened. I mean, I love Medium, but even I would have needed help remembering how they left off. However, that probably has less to do with the show and more to do with my obsessive glue-sniffing.
The opening scene was great. As a parent, I know all too well how easy it is to lose your kid in a toy store. That really hit a nerve and Joe's line about hoping Allison's getting fired was a dream really made me laugh.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Season Finale Recap: A Fairytale Win for the 29th Survivor
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: And the Winning Chef Is...
- 'Glee' Season 6 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Smash Musical Gets One-Night Broadway Bow — Who Will Star In It?
- It's Official: Smash Is Broadway-Bound
- Ratings: Survivor Finale Tops Night, Sing-Off Slips, The 100 Dips
- Orphan Black Season 3 Gets Premiere Date, Teaser Warning 'This Is War'
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Winter Finale Recap: Nun of a Kind
- More From TVLine
- Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip While Discussing Past Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Man Spends $150,000 to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Robin Williams' Son, Zak, on Father's Death: 'I Miss Him All the Time'
- President Obama Reveals His Favorite Movie and Viral Videos of 2014
- Ansel Elgort Addresses Gay Rumors: 'I Like Girls, A Lot'
- More From ET