The scores ranged from 14 for pro basketball player Ron Artest (a.k.a. Metta World Peace) to 22 each for singer Chynna Phillips and 'All My Children' actor J.R. Martinez.
Since Artest's pro partner, Peta Murgatroyd, is also new to the show it's not like she's bringing in a lot of votes. Still, pro athletes have always done well on 'DWTS.'
How did the stars and pro dancers think they did? AOL TV was on the post-show press line to get reactions.
Jonathan is back this week, and all of my electronics decided to behave, so we have a much more in depth interview. He touched on all of the week 4 performances, but as you might have guessed, given Jonathan's week, we spent the most time on Shannon & Derek. We even found out how close we were to seeing Jonathan perform that waltz with her.
There was just enough time left to get to all of the reader questions from last week. So, hit the link to find out how Jonathan and Anna met, his thoughts on the music of the show and what it can do for a performance, where Maks is, and when we might see the Jonathan and Anna dancing on the results show, among other things.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, Revenge, The Nightly Show and More!
- Ray Donovan Admits Former ER Doc for Killer Season 3 Stint
- Outlander Sneak Peek: First Minute of Midseason Premiere Tells Jamie's Story
- Revenge's Karine Vanasse Lays Out Margaux's Plan to Destroy Emily
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- More From TVLine