The scores ranged from 14 for pro basketball player Ron Artest (a.k.a. Metta World Peace) to 22 each for singer Chynna Phillips and 'All My Children' actor J.R. Martinez.
Since Artest's pro partner, Peta Murgatroyd, is also new to the show it's not like she's bringing in a lot of votes. Still, pro athletes have always done well on 'DWTS.'
How did the stars and pro dancers think they did? AOL TV was on the post-show press line to get reactions.
Jonathan is back this week, and all of my electronics decided to behave, so we have a much more in depth interview. He touched on all of the week 4 performances, but as you might have guessed, given Jonathan's week, we spent the most time on Shannon & Derek. We even found out how close we were to seeing Jonathan perform that waltz with her.
There was just enough time left to get to all of the reader questions from last week. So, hit the link to find out how Jonathan and Anna met, his thoughts on the music of the show and what it can do for a performance, where Maks is, and when we might see the Jonathan and Anna dancing on the results show, among other things.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHEILD' Interview: Chloe Bennet and Brett Dalton Discuss Ward's Dark Turn and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: The Truth Comes out at Last
- 'Extant' Recap: Everyone's After This Baby
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- More From BuddyTV
- Liv and Maddie Cast Photos Promise a Season 2 That's Twice as Nice
- Netflix's Marco Polo Series Gets a Premiere Date — Plus: First Photos
- One Life to Live's Melissa Archer Joins Days of Our Lives — Exclusive Details
- Friends Reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reprise Their Roles on Kimmel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- More From TVLine